Alexander’s Aesthetics Trade Shows & Classes
September 16, 2021: Free Webinar: Brow Lamination with Strip products
September 27, 2021: Free Webinar: How to Effectively Boost Business by Selling Lash & Brow Aftercare
October 4, 2021: Free Webinar: How to Choose the Best Wax for you
November 1, 2021: Online Paid Training: Lash Lift Course
Recordings of previous webinars:
- February 3, 2020 | Age Defying Secrets
- March 2, 2020 | How to Choose the Best Wax for you?
- March 25, 2020 | Sugaring 101 with iSugarUniversity and Sugar of the Nile
- March 26, 2020 | Waxing with Lycon
- March 31, 2020 | Part 1 of 2: Scrubs and Enzymes
- April 2, 2020 | Part 2 of 2: Chemical Peels
- April 6, 2020 | Waxing with ItalWax
- April 9, 2020 | Treating Acneic Skin
- April 15, 2020 | Esthetician Coffee Talk
- April 20, 2020 | Brightening Facial Protcol with Doctor D. Schwab
- April 23, 2020 | Keeping your business relevant through COVID-19
- April 28, 2020 | Coffee Talk: Addressing Stressed Skin and Plans to Re-Open
- April 29, 2020 | Skin Script Coffee Talk with Dave Waggoner
- April 30, 2020 | Revitalizing Aromatherapy Facial Protocol with Ambrosia
- May 4, 2020 | Lycon Wax Coffee Talk with Lindsay Miller
- May 11, 2020 | Sugaring 101 with iSugarUniversity and Sugar of the Nile
- May 18, 2020 | Waxing with Cirepil Wax
- August 19, 2020 | RefectoCil Brow Lamination and Tinting Webinar with Chrissie Paraschos, RefectoCil North America Head Trainer
- August 26, 2020 | How to Prevent and Control MASK-NE with Tiffany Montalbano
- September 1, 2020 | Sugaring through the Recession: How Sugar Hair Removal Grew my Beauty Business with Shannon "Sugar Mama" O'Brien from Love2Sugar
- September 9, 2020 | Coffee Talk: Skin Script with Dave Waggoner, Director of Education at Skin Script
- September 16, 2020 | Signature Facials and Peels & the Power of Botanical Peels with Tami Assaf from CA Botana
- November 24 | MYSKINBUDDY Training with Ghada, creator of MYSKINBUDDY
December 9 | Lash Styling
March 3, 2021 | Treating acne with BiON Skincare
September 8, 2021 | Sensitive Treatments with BiON Skincare
Alexander's Aesthetics has partnered with iSugarUniversity to bring you an ONLINE Sugaring Course. Now is the time to grow your business with a sugaring certification. You will learn a new skill with iSugarUniversity, a national certification.
What you'll get:
- Access to the Basic Body Certification course ONLINE
- A savings of $380 on the class (Regularly $479)
- Lifetime access if you ever need a refresher
- Self-paced, nationally recognized certification
- And a FREE month in the Sugar Tribe!
Limited Time Special: $127; save $380 on the class (Regularly $479) by registering through Alexander's Aesthetics.
*Must be a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist, or currently enrolled in an Esthetics/Cosmetology School for US students.
Check back soon
For online education, please visit the following link for approved YouTube videos and online training:
- How to break up Lycon Hot (Hard) Wax
- Introducing LYCOjet EyeBrow HotWax
- new LYCOjet Lavender Facial Wax Demo
Sugar of the Nile
- RefectoCil Eyebrow Tinting
- Refectocil Lash Lifting
- Refectocil Lash Curl
Monday, September 27, 2021 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
The road toward client satisfaction starts with the service you provide in your chair, but where it ends—and ultimately where it continues— is with the products you send them home with.
Join Alexander’s Aesthetics and Chrissie Paraschos, the Northern American lead instructor for RefectoCil, to learn effective methods on selling Lash and Brow retail items.
Click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/820202005940961038
Monday, October 4, 2021 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Choosing the right wax is an important decision that should not be overlooked. However, with all the types of waxes out there, picking the right wax can be challenging and overwhelming. Our waxing expert and educator, Tiffany Montalbano, will break down the different types of waxes and all the variables to consider before choosing waxes for your business and client’s needs.
Click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8060466283552633870
Monday, November 1, 2021 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
About Lash Lifts: Lash Lifts give the appearance of longer, darker lashes. A Lash Lift is a great low maintenance alternative to eyelash extensions that last up to 12 weeks by perming the client’s own lashes against a silicone pad to create a natural looking lift. It’s the perfect solution for those who have straight or downward facing natural lashes, or eyes that are too sensitive for lash extensions.
In this online course, you will learn how to perform this popular service along with Lash Tinting, with detailed instruction from our experienced lash expert, Trinnie Maldonado. The certificate component will include a case study submission of before and after images for assessment after your training date, to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your new found skills.
This course includes Strip’s Lash Lift Kit with 10 applications
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Lash Lifting
- Consultation and Layout
- Contraindications and Safety Protocol.
- Demonstration Training with Instructor
- Final Results
- Case Study submissions explained
- Lash Lift Kit
- 3 sets of silicone rods
- 1 bottle of glue
- 10 packets of Step 1, Step 2 & Keratin Booster
- Lifting/Isolation Tool
- FREE Gift – Strip’s Lint Free Eyelash Gel Patches
- Support from your trainer and Alexander’s Aesthetics
- Certificate upon submission of case study to be evaluated by your trainer
Registration Deadline: October 24, 2021
Click here to register: https://www.alexanders-aesthetics.com/store/w/id/1461/details.asp
How to Register
IN-HOUSE CLASSES ARE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE VIEW OUR ONLINE CLASS SCHEDULE
All classes are held at Alexander's Aesthetics Inc, 1675 Rollins Road, Suite D, Burlingame, CA 94010
Deadline: Registrations are taken on a first come basis
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations ten (10) business days prior to the class date are fully refundable. No refunds are available for no-shows.
Revised Cancellation Policy:
- If you are registered or plan on registering for any of our classes; we are waiving our cancellation policy. If at any time you are feeling unwell and need to cancel, please do so for a full refund.