Alexander’s Aesthetics Trade Shows & Classes
Recordings of previous webinars:
- February 3, 2020 | Age Defying Secrets
- February 10, 2020 | Bend Beauty
- March 2, 2020 | How to Choose the Best Wax for you?
- March 25, 2020 | Sensitive Skin Care with Hale & Hush
- March 25, 2020 | Sugaring 101 with iSugarUniversity and Sugar of the Nile
- March 26, 2020 | Waxing with Lycon
- March 31, 2020 | Part 1 of 2: Scrubs and Enzymes
- April 2, 2020 | Part 2 of 2: Chemical Peels
- April 5, 2020 | Lipgloss + Aftershave Virtual Skin Care Festival with Bend Beauty (replay is viewable through the Lipgloss + Aftershave app)
- April 6, 2020 | Waxing with ItalWax
- April 9, 2020 | Treating Acneic Skin
- April 14, 2020 | Expert Exfoliation with Hale & Hush
- April 15, 2020 | Esthetician Coffee Talk
- April 20, 2020 | Brightening Facial Protcol with Doctor D. Schwab
- April 23, 2020 | Keeping your business relevant through COVID-19
- April 28, 2020 | Coffee Talk: Addressing Stressed Skin and Plans to Re-Open
- April 29, 2020 | Skin Script Coffee Talk with Dave Waggoner
- April 30, 2020 | Revitalizing Aromatherapy Facial Protocol with Ambrosia
- May 4, 2020 | Lycon Wax Coffee Talk with Lindsay Miller
- May 11, 2020 | Sugaring 101 with iSugarUniversity and Sugar of the Nile
- May 18, 2020 | Waxing with Cirepil Wax
- August 19, 2020 | RefectoCil Brow Lamination and Tinting Webinar with Chrissie Paraschos, RefectoCil North America Head Trainer
- August 26, 2020 | How to Prevent and Control MASK-NE with Tiffany Montalbano
- September 1, 2020 | Sugaring through the Recession: How Sugar Hair Removal Grew my Beauty Business with Shannon "Sugar Mama" O'Brien from Love2Sugar
- September 9, 2020 | Coffee Talk: Skin Script with Dave Waggoner, Director of Education at Skin Script
- September 16, 2020 | Signature Facials and Peels & the Power of Botanical Peels with Tami Assaf from CA Botana
- September 30, 2020 | Hale & Hush Coffee Talk with Kay Deibler from Hale & Hush
- October 14, 2020 | Lip, Eye and Maskne Treatments with Hale & Hush with Liliana Aranada from Hale & Hush
- November 24 | MYSKINBUDDY Training with Ghada, creator of MYSKINBUDDY
December 9 | Lash Styling
Alexander's Aesthetics has partnered with iSugarUniversity to bring you an ONLINE Sugaring Course. Now is the time to grow your business with a sugaring certification. You will learn a new skill with iSugarUniversity, a national certification.
What you'll get:
- Access to the Basic Body Certification course ONLINE
- A savings of $380 on the class (Regularly $479)
- Lifetime access if you ever need a refresher
- Self-paced, nationally recognized certification
- And a FREE month in the Sugar Tribe!
Limited Time Special: $99; save $380 on the class (Regularly $479) by registering through Alexander's Aesthetics.
*Must be a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist, or currently enrolled in an Esthetics/Cosmetology School for US students.
June 27-29, 2020 | International Esthetics Cosmetics & Spa Conference | Las Vegas, NV (CANCELED)
June 25 - June 30, 2020 | Alexander's Aesthetics Virtual Las Vegas | Online
September 14-17 | Virtual Tradeshow Face & Body
December 13-14, 2020 | Face & Body Northern California Spa & Expo | San Jose, CA
For online education, please visit the following link for approved YouTube videos and online training:
- How to break up Lycon Hot (Hard) Wax
- Introducing LYCOjet EyeBrow HotWax
- new LYCOjet Lavender Facial Wax Demo
Sugar of the Nile
Hale & Hush Sensitive Skin Care:
- Hale & Hush Product Knowledge Phone Training with the creator of Hale & Hush. Call 800-367-2539 to set up a time.
- Hale & Hush Pro's Facebook Group (moderated by Hale & Hush) https://www.facebook.com/groups/haleandhushPros/
- RefectoCil Eyebrow Tinting
- Refectocil Lash Lifting
- Refectocil Lash Curl
Our hands-on classes have been cancelled due to the COVID-19. We will continue to update this section with up to date information.
No classes are currently scheduled.
How to Register
All classes are held at Alexander's Aesthetics Inc, 1675 Rollins Road, Suite D, Burlingame, CA 94010
Deadline: Registrations are taken on a first come basis
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations ten (10) business days prior to the class date are fully refundable. No refunds are available for no-shows.
Revised Cancellation Policy:
- If you are registered or plan on registering for any of our classes; we are waiving our cancellation policy. If at any time you are feeling unwell and need to cancel, please do so for a full refund.