Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser
This product is only available to approved esthetician accounts.
Please sign into your approved esthetician account.
For all skin types (except rosacea and sensitive skin). This 17% glycolic cleanser breaks down oil and encourages cellular turnover to minimize oil and refine pores to reveal fresh, healthy skin.
Glycolic Cleanser Benefits:
- Refines and renews the skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates the skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
Recommended for normal, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Recommend use of this glycolic cleanser only once per day. Use a foamy or creamy cleanser to remove makeup before using this product. If irritation develops, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Directions for use:
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate- a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic Acid- an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to re-duce keratinized skin and promotes collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. Promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid- a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal
- Tartaric Acid- an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removes keratinization on the skin
- Alpha-Arbutin- limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.