new Skin Script Retinaldehyde Serum with IconicA
Product No. 700371502881
This product is only available to approved esthetician accounts.
Please sign into your approved esthetician account.
This ultimate anti-aging serum is to be used in the evening for cell repair and health. This dynamic serum addresses oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation with Vitamins A (retinaldehyde) & B3 (niacinamide) which condition the cell membrane encouraging cellular respiration. This allows nutrition to flow into the cell and helps cellular waste escape. The mitochondria (cell energy source) is treated for DNA repair, in essence treating for lipofuscin and solar lentigines. This new product will appear in our serum category. Retinaldehyde is formulated for all skin types in need of rejuvenation and anti-aging care and is gentle enough for even sensitive skin.
For all skin types. Vitamins A and B reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens skin, reduces blemishes and hyperpigmentation. Increases skin moisture content and soothes skin irritation.
Retinaldehyde Serum Benefits:
- Normal to dry, aging skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Congested skin
- Rough skin
- Thin or sensitive skin
- Those who have experienced moderate to severe side effects with products that contain pure Vitamin A
- IconicA (Retinal/Retinaldehyde) 2.5% converted into 0.1% Retinaldehyde is a stable and non-irritating form of Vitamin A addressing cell membrane health. As cells are exposed to environmental pollution and stress, IconicA allows for permeability of the cell to allow nutrition to flow in and cellular waste to escape the cell. This leads to healthy, soft cells with an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide (5%) is Vitamin B3 addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 addresses cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation and improving epidermal barrier function. Vitamin B3 treats the mitochondria (energy source) of the cell to repair DNA damage from the sun. Vitamin B3 also treats inflammatory acne.
- Carnitine (L) transports essential fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production, increasing skin turnover and limiting trans epidermal water loss.
- SymWhite TM (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) is an effective skin brightener and antioxidant containing potent levels of tyrosinase inhibition.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.